Salesforce Yealink integration can help your sales agents in calling your customers from his Salesforce account. It provides many key benefits to your business including higher productivity of Sales teams, personalize communication, and boosts customer satisfaction.
Sales teams, in most companies, rely heavily on their phones. As much as digital communication tools like email, messaging apps, etc., have started to dominate corporate communication, for Sales Reps, there is nothing better than calling a customer on the phone to close a sale or quickly sort out an issue. Salesforce allows telephony integration with many providers including Yealink. The Salesforce Yealink integration provides real-time communication possibilities with a range of new features including-
- Identifying incoming calls and routing it to the right person or department
- Call logging and recording for internal quality assurance and compliance
- Screen pops with information about the customer, their account, and call history
- A phone dial pad into your Salesforce CRM to make calls
- Click-to-dial or auto-dial customers
What are the benefits of Salesforce Yealink Integration?
Organizations use Salesforce Yealink integration to realize some significant benefits including helping their sales agents and reps close more deals and their service departments drive customer satisfaction. Many benefits can be derived by integrating your Yealink system with your Salesforce CRM for not only sales but other departments like customer service-
- Drives productivity through time saved searching for customer details and manually dialing numbers.
- Instantly provides details on customer, accounts, cases, and orders, etc., to personalize the conversation
- Cut costs by eliminating the need for any new headsets & desktops
- Scale-up capacity to handle high volume calls
- Respond more precisely to customer queries
- Drive outbound lead-generation programs
- Drive customer loyalty by arming your agents with all necessary information
- Quick resolution to customer issues
How does Yealink Telephony Integration with Salesforce Work?
All Yealink telephony resides in the Cloud while Salesforce CRM information lives in the Salesforce cloud. Your Yealink account is directly connected to your Salesforce instance using Yealink Dialer App.
Now, let’s assume your sales agent wants to speak to one of your customers to inform him about a new product or an offer. He can simply log in to his Salesforce account, do a search, and pullout all details. He can then dial the customer’s number with a single click enabled into his Salesforce interface and speaks to the customer.
The Salesforce Yealink integration also provides a call logging facility. Your agent can click on the Log Call icon and add comments which will create a task in Salesforce related to the respective Lead record.
The Salesforce Yealink integration can really help you Sales and customer support teams handle more calls and boost customer support. It provides all the information that an agent would need at a single place. The call logging facility will help him to enter follow-up actions or other comments and serve the customer better.
AppShark can help you in integrating your Yealink telephone system with your Sales Cloud. We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner and have a team of experienced certified Salesforce integration consultants to help your Sales team. To know more about Salesforce Yealink integration, get in touch and one of our consultants will contact you at the earliest.