Over the past decade, AppShark helped hundreds of customers in various industries leverage Salesforce products to maximize their ROI. Whether you’re a business looking to increase revenue or a nonprofit hoping to heighten social awareness, we have the right solutions for you.
Implementing Tailored Salesforce Solutions for Businesses
Salesforce CRM is a cloud-based platform that empowers organizations to streamline operations, provide more timely customer service and improve sales performance.
AppShark has completed more than 500 successful Salesforce projects. The following case studies will help illustrate how we’ve helped customers become more efficient while improving reporting and collaboration.
- Health Care Provider– Community health care organization who partners with several providers to provide services.
- Cleaning Agent Manufacturer– Professional residue free cleansing agent manufacturer and distributor in over 5 countries.
- AI for Games Developer– Game builders who boost user engagement by deploying AI for engaging content.
- IOT Device Developer– Device Management and wearable technology solution provider using IoT, AI, and Blockchain.
- Belgian Sweet Maker– A European delicacy brand that manufactures and sells treats all around the world through online and retail partnerships.
- Adhesive Tapes Manufacturer– Manufacturer of adhesive tape products, a wide range of foams, films, and other substrates.
- Construction Services Company– Construction contract services provider around the mid-Atlantic region.
- B2B Payment Solution Provider– A B2B payment processing solution provider who helps optimize payment processing workflows with their solution.
- Handcrafted Furniture Company– Specialists in handcrafted art and all kinds of furniture pieces in wood or metal.
- Online Financing Company– Offers several categories of financing for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Fast Food Taqueria– A casual fast taqueria chain serving authentic tacos in over 20 outlets across the USA.
- Telecommunication Company– Telecommunications company providing internet, mobile, TV and other connected devices throughout Alaska.
- Hair Accessories Manufacturer– Manufacturer and seller of non-surgical hair remedies and accessories for men and women online.
- Antiques Auction House– One of America’s leading auction houses specializing in art, weaponry, and antiques.
- Designer Bags Manufacturer– A luxury lifestyle brand that manufactures and sells suave leather bags for both men and women.
- Marketing Agency– A marketing agency that helps educational institutions with lead generation and management.
- Financial Consultants– Consulting and lending specialists for working capital and business loans for small businesses.
- Media Industry– An entertainment company that manages the sales and management of tickets worldwide for all kinds of live shows.
- Switchgear Manufacturer– Manufacturer of electrical switchgear products, reliability testing devices, disaster recovery operations, etc.
- Aerospace Components Manufacturer– Manufacturer of composite and advanced structures, tools and material for the aerospace segment.
- Data Management Company– Data quality platform and process automation solution provider especially for sales and marketing functions.
- Media Industry– Creators of content-driven communities who bring bloggers to a common platform.
- Architecture Company– Architectural restoration services provider with specialized services in over 29 markets in the USA and Canada.
- Solar Power Company– A residential solar services provider who offers solar as a service as well as home solar energy batteries as back-up power.
- Security Solutions Company– Money processing and security solution service provider with strategic partnerships across retail financing.
- Fast Food Brand– An Egyptian street food brand that celebrates the uniqueness of its culture using the country’s staples.
Ready To Discuss Your Project?
Click below to get in touch online, or call (214) 269-3461