Our experienced Developers can help integrate Salesforce with cloud or locally hosted systems. When your data is flowing between systems, you’ll be able to make better, real-time decisions that impact your business, profitability, and customer service. Even one-way integrations can increase productivity and efficiency, improving employee morale and job satisfaction.
Salesforce ERP Integration
Salesforce CRM integration with ERP helps Sales and Service teams by sharing relevant information from both systems. This enhances efficiency by automating the Lead to cash process and keeps important customer information available to everyone.
- Make new customer information available to finance, accounts, inventory and other business functions through SAP. Synchronize master product lists between SAP and Salesforce and send data for won opportunities from Salesforce to SAP.
- Oracle ERP Cloud
- Synchronize customer data entered in one platform with another. Ensure secure accessibility of data across teams. Synchronize account, billing, orders, payments, quote, orders and price books.
- Automate front and back office processes including financial management, revenue management, assets monitoring, order and inventory management. Empower customer support by providing data in real-time.
- Get access to ERP data, expenses, orders, invoices, and sales history. View customized reports with insights. Create transactions, such as estimates, invoices, and sales receipts into one system. Implement automated workflows without writing code.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Get a unified view of Customers, Sales, and Revenue. Optimize your sales, marketing and other processes- from quote to order, invoices and payment.
Salesforce Accounting Integration
Connecting Salesforce CRM to accounting applications makes it easier to share financial data with the various departments that need access to it. This connection can also help Sales create enriched buyer Profiles, manage outstanding payments, and provide your entire team data-driven insights.
- Sync contact data, manage lead flow and automate your sales pipeline in Zoho. Create triggers, events and automatic updates. Sync new & updated data one-way, and perform mass data updates and deletes.
- Create invoices from Salesforce accounts, opportunities, orders etc. Automate pre-population and data updation of line items Track and update payment status. Support multiple currencies, languages etc.
- Allow your sales reps to raise Xero invoices in Salesforce & track invoice status. Access accounts payable and receivable, expense claims, assets depreciation, and other reports.
Salesforce Marketing Automation Integration
Integrating your Salesforce CRM with your Marketing automation platform can bring tighter collaboration between Sales & Marketing teams. By automating the exchange of data between the two systems, your teams can improve follow-up and customer outreach, simplifying the customer acquisition process.
- Sync and nurture leads, lead scores, trigger automated emails and run targeted email marketing campaigns by integrating Salesforce with Marketo.
- Create Bi-directional sync and enable auto updates from one system to the other. Send lead data such as website activity, email opens, form submissions, and lead scores etc., from HubSpot to Salesforce. Use Salesforce data to personalize email campaigns.
- Manage Mailchimp subscribers from Salesforce, upload Mailchimp subscribers as Salesforce leads, create segments in your Mailchimp audience, and view campaign activity and reports in Salesforce.
- Integrate customer segmentation, campaigns, and leads in Eloqua with the leads, contacts, and accounts in Salesforce. Synchronize marketing and sales activities with detailed information on web activity, email opens, form submits, and more.
Salesforce Ecommerce Integration
Connecting Salesforce with your E-commerce platform provides a 360-degree view of your customer, helps you build seamless customer journeys, run hyper-personalized campaigns, and creates excellent customer experiences. A connected Commerce Cloud can help companies revolutionize the way they do business.
- Enable automatic synchronization of Magento catalog and order data with Salesforce. Capture abandoned carts, quotes, and orders in Salesforce. Create native support for native and custom fields.
- Directly sync website visitors, subscribers, leads and other critical data from WordPress to Salesforce. Your website can also display data stored in Salesforce, such as lists of clients or affiliate information, to personalize the user experience.
- Build a single platform to manage Shopify and Salesforce data. Sync customer information, leads and accounts etc., from Shopify into Salesforce. Enable order generation from both the platforms. Sync Order and Product data for Inventory management.
- Synchronize store data with your Salesforce CRM by mapping feeds with Salesforce objects. Automate several tasks including data collection, tracking user behavior, generating reports, etc.
Salesforce Database Integration
Integrating your Salesforce CRM with external databases can help you visualize your data more effectively, helping you derive actionable insights and intelligence around it. This connection will help you make critical, time-based decisions to help your team.
- Streamline your Salesforce data with your Oracle database. Create mapping configuration for data migration or synchronization between Oracle and Salesforce.
- Integrate your Salesforce and MySQL database, as per your business needs and processes. Migrate and export data from Salesforce and vice versa.
- Microsoft SQL
- Aggregate data from internal apps in your Microsoft SQL Server database. Sync contact data, manage deal flow and automate your sales pipeline in Salesforce.
- Integrate data from Salesforce and Teradata and centralize all your data for analysis and other usage. Automate your data workflows for decision-making and collaboration across departments.
- Sync customer data, manage deal flow and automate your sales tasks in Salesforce and combine data from all your internal apps in your MongoDB database.
- Integrate your Salesforce and Postgres database, as per your business needs and processes. Migrate and export data from Salesforce and vice versa
Other Salesforce Integration Services
Our team is experienced in integrating your Salesforce CRM with many other types of applications like Gmail, Outlook, and ZenDesk, just to name a few.
- Integrate Salesforce with Microsoft or Google email and calendar apps. Get access to Salesforce features and create Salesforce records in your email interface. Allow your reps to send emails from Salesforce.
- Live Chat
- Create and manage your leads and contacts from chats and archives. Search Salesforce contacts from LiveChat as well as save chat texts as Cases in your Salesforce account.
- Streamline your order fulfillment. Automate shipping on Salesforce, provide estimated delivery dates and enable real-time monitoring of deliveries.
- EHR Systems
- Get a 360-degree view of your patients, and offer personalized care experience. Ensure smooth flow of data among care providers for them to intervene effectively. Assign tasks, collaborate, and send secure messages on any device to drive productivity.
- Collaboration Tools
- Integrate your Salesforce CRM with various collaboration tools including RingCentral, Zoom, DropBox, DocuSign, Slack, Office 365 and Google Drive etc.
Integration Tools & Platforms
Our team can help you implement the following tools & platforms, and also use them to develop integration solutions to meet your business needs.
● Mulesoft Composer
● Dell Boomi
● Heroku Connect
● Marketing Connector
Ready to Start A Project?
Making the move to Salesforce can quickly maximize the efficiency of your team, specific departments, and your entire company. With over 500 Salesforce projects completed over the past decade, AppShark is the ideal partner to help you make the transition, no matter how unique your situation.
The lists above represent a small portion of our integration portfolio. There are 100+ external systems our team has integrated Salesforce with since we started our journey with Salesforce. We have pre-built connectors/packages that cover a large range of integrations our team worked on over the years. Contact us to find out if we have a pre-built connector for you.