Even if you’re not using Salesforce to run every aspect of your business, there are some features that could be immensely helpful. One of these features is ZoomInfo integration. This feature allows you to get a variety of information about your customers, and even prospects, right in Salesforce.
Making data easily accessible for users, providing context for the information that’s available, is key when trying to make your data more actionable. This is where the Salesforce ZoomInfo integration becomes a necessary tool in the effort. The Salesforce ZoomInfo integration provides an easy way to access information from the ZoomInfo database in Salesforce. When properly configured, you can then incorporate this data more naturally into your application.
Why Integrate Salesforce With ZoomInfo?
There are a lot of reasons why you might want to integrate ZoomInfo with Salesforce. Some of these may include:
- You are using Salesforce to keep track of contact, opportunity, and case information.
- You are using ZoomInfo for lead generation and want that information in Salesforce.
- You want to create a 360-degree view of your contact.
How Does Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration Work?
Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration is one of the simplest and yet powerful enhancements in your Salesforce environment which not only helps users in getting better business insights but also improves their productivity.
One of the biggest challenges for sales and marketing teams trying to maximize their time is working with multiple data sources. Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration helps you to connect your Salesforce organization with ZoomInfo and access various records from Salesforce like Contacts, Accounts, Leads, etc.
Using this integration, you can link Salesforce accounts to ZoomInfo account records with a single click or by bulk upload. It helps you to view customer information from different perspectives and make better business decisions which result in improved customer acquisition, retention, and revenue generation. Moreover, it allows you to directly access your contacts’ records inside the Salesforce platform via Lead Tab or dropdown menu.
Benefits For Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration
Salesforce Platform provides a set of ready-to-use components that helps to improve the flexibility and efficiency of business processes. Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration is one of them. The technology allows automatic synchronization between Salesforce and ZoomInfo, so when new contact data is added to Salesforce, this information will be updated in ZoomInfo. This ensures that marketing and sales teams are always updated with the latest contact data.
The integration also allows you to get detailed information about contacts directly from Salesforce when you use it for lead generation purposes. For example, if you are looking for a specific contact within your records, the integration will help speed up this process by highlighting only those records that meet your search criteria.
This module can help you keep your database up to date with fresh data as well as improve your sales team performance by speeding up lead generation procedures.
The key advantages of Salesforce ZoomInfo integration include:
- Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration helps in getting access to real-time information about customers, prospects, and industry trends.
- It also gives access to various reports like geographic locations, demographics, social media presence, etc.
- It provides complete details about each customer for better understanding and effective communication with them.
- It provides anonymous data about each prospect that helps in finding new opportunities for sales and marketing.
- It provides detailed information about the competitor’s industry trends that helps you in making your future plans.
How To Integrate ZoomInfo To Salesforce?
Connecting your Salesforce instance to ZoomInfo is a breeze! Here’s a step-by-step guide to connect Salesforce with ZoomInfo-
Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration Steps
To get started, log into your Salesforce account,
- Go to Settings > Integrations,
- Click Connect on the Salesforce tile.
- Enter your login credentials as prompted, and you’re done!
Once you’re connected, you will see Salesforce as an export option within ZoomInfo and the ReachOut extension.
This is a basic way to integrate your ZoomInfo account with Salesforce. It’s built into Salesforce, so you don’t need to do anything special to make it work. But this integration doesn’t allow you to access all the benefits of ZoomInfo or use its analytics tools in Salesforce. If you need more advanced features and customization, you’ll need to hire a Salesforce Integration developer to hook up ZoomInfo with Salesforce.
Hire Experienced Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration Service Provider
AppShark, a Salesforce gold consulting and product development partner, offers integration services to help businesses integrate Salesforce and ZoomInfo. Our certified Salesforce consultants will work with you on the integration and make sure that all the data is transferred perfectly from your sales and marketing cloud to your CRM system, saving you time and money.
We can also help you customize Salesforce to allow for easy processing of your customer information. We offer different types of customization, depending on your particular business needs. The benefits of using our Salesforce integration services include:
- Professional consultants with deep authority on Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and other business applications
- Delivery as per requirements in the development phase
- Ability to enhance existing systems without adding extra costs
- Quick implementation with no overhead costs for training or software licenses
- Flexible engagement options are available
If you want to learn more about our company’s services or discuss your specific requirements, please feel free to contact us, or mail us at email@example.com.