Patient Experience has become a healthcare terminology in the last couple of years. And, as we step into 2020, it will continue to be one of the core challenges for healthcare providers. Patients are no more passive participants in care. They have access to healthcare information, demand transparency and expect personalized treatment & care. As healthcare costs rise, there is a lot of focus on treatment quality and outcomes. Today’s patients want a healthcare experience similar to consumer brands and healthcare providers must come good in their expectations to attract them.
A long term solution to personalizing patient experience is to collect and organize patient data and leverage it to build innovative care models. But there lies one of the biggest challenges of the industry: unlocking patient data from siloed systems and making it accessible across the ecosystem to achieve true data interoperability.
If as a healthcare provider, you’re wondering how to address these challenges then Salesforce Health Cloud comes across as a quick yet transformative solution that can help you collect, organize and centralize your patient data and enables smooth data flow across the organizations. The unlocked data can then be a bedrock for building innovative processes, providing a 1-to-1 patient experience and putting data at the heart of care.
How Salesforce Health Cloud Can Help Healthcare Providers Accentuate Patient Experience?
Health Cloud collects and organizes data from multiple sources like EHRs, EMRs, healthcare equipment, medical devices and apps etc., to provide a 360-degree view of the patient. Also, as it is built on Salesforce CRM, it is perfectly capable to create a connected experience by putting all of the patient’s records in one centralized database or hub.
Salesforce Health Cloud can help healthcare providers in the following ways-
- Create personalized journeys- Salesforce Health Cloud gives you granular details on a patient to help you offer personalized, 1-to-1 experiences across every touchpoint, from enquiry, hospital admission, care and post-hospitalization engagement.
- Get a complete view of the patient- Health Cloud enables healthcare teams to collaborate from a single point of engagement by providing a single view of the patient data. This helps the healthcare providers in driving efficiency of their processes & team and delivering memorable patient experiences.
- Make services accessible- One of the long-pending pain points of healthcare services is its accessibility. Most of the hospital admissions begin with questions like ‘Where to go?’ ‘Who to talk to?’. A single digital platform can help patient access available services in a hospital faster and can transform the entire patient experience.
- Predictive Care: Health Cloud can be integrated with Salesforce Einstein, an AI-powered platform, to extract predictive intelligence to identify high-risk patients and manage their cases on high priority. Healthcare analytics is also useful in deriving actionable insights on your processes and driving their effectiveness.
- Drive Healthcare Innovation- The last but not the least important benefit which Health Cloud offers is in driving innovation. Health Cloud can easily be integrated with most of the Salesforce products and many 3rd party software to enhance its capabilities and widen its scope. This can help you build custom innovative solutions that can change the face of the care.
The growing focus on consumerism and value-based care mean that healthcare providers need to up their game on patient experience and quality of care. New technologies can help them meet patient expectations. Salesforce Health Cloud removes the barriers of time, costs and resources to quickly adopt advanced technologies to address their present challenges and be future-ready in an evolving landscape.
To explore how your healthcare organization can leverage Health Cloud, please contact us at email@example.com.