Salesforce Experience Cloud (previously called Community Cloud is a platform that allows businesses to engage with their customers. The platform allows you to build portals, forums, and apps to help you connect and engage with your customers. You can also use the platform to create and manage engagement with your employees and partners. It is a very useful platform for all businesses in the current experience-driven economy.
What is Salesforce Experience Cloud?
As said earlier, Salesforce Experience Cloud is a platform that allows you to build websites, forums, and apps through which you can engage with your customers, partners, and employees. You can brand these portals and apps, customize them as per your needs and use it to create a self-help knowledge base, case management, lead management, and customer support, etc. and you can manage all these from one place.
With Experience Cloud, you can create the following engagement touchpoints-
- Customer Service- You can create a knowledge base, forum or a self-service portal to help your customers find solutions to their problems.
- Account Portal- Create a portal where they can register and create accounts and manage it.
- Partner Central- This allows you to build an engagement portal for your partners. You can build a complete partner management portal and engage with your partners, help them in their business and more.
- Build Your Own- Each business has its own unique needs. Experience Cloud takes care of that by helping you build customized portals and apps to cater to your specific needs.
Salesforce Experience Cloud: Key Features
- Fast- Experience Cloud allows you to quickly build portals and apps. The platform offers many templates and tools that reduce development time.
- Integrate Data from anywhere- Experience Cloud allows you to pull data from any 3rd party system and apps.
- Mobile Optimized- All portals and app templates are responsive and 100% mobile optimized to help you deliver beautiful experiences in your customer’s mobile devices.
- Personalized Experiences- It allows you to create personalized experiences for your customers across multiple points.
- Drive Engagement- The platform offers badges, endorsements, and other features to drive engagement.
- Measure Engagement- It offers customizable dashboards with key data metrics to help you track, measure, and optimize customer engagement with your brand.
- Branding- The platform allows you to choose a pre-built template and customize it as per your brand guidelines to deliver branded experiences to your customers.
- Organize Your Information- Salesforce Experience Cloud offers auto-generated topics pages for you to get access to all the information in the portal and app and organize it into files, groups, and experts.
How Salesforce Experience Cloud Can Help Your Business?
- Salesforce Experience Cloud helps you reduce customer churn by driving engagement and personalized experiences.
- Enables Knowledge Base to help your customers get solutions to their problems.
- Build better relationships with your partners and assist them in need.
- Drive engagement with your employees.
- Reduces load on your customer support teams.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Licenses
You have the flexibility to choose between the three types of Salesforce Experience Cloud Licenses as per your needs:
- Self-Service- Customer Community and Customer Community Plus
- Partner Relationship Management
- External Apps
Salesforce Experience Cloud Pricing
The pricing for Experience Cloud varies depending on the edition you choose. It starts at $2 and goes up to $35. You will be billed annually on a per member or a per login basis. Members are for frequent users and Logins are suitable for infrequent users.
We Can Help
As a Salesforce Gold Consulting and Product Development partner, we’ve helped many businesses engage customers with Salesforce Experience Cloud. Our expert consultants have helped them in implementation, customization, and integration. If you are thinking of implementing Salesforce Experience Cloud, and need expert assistance, then please contact us here.