Wondering what the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud is? Wondering if it’s just for consumer goods and if it’s right for your business? The main goal of this article is to answer the two questions above, talk about some things the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud can do, and more. Let’s get started!
What is Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud?
Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud is a suite of cloud software products with capabilities that help brands and retailers manage their operations and increase sales. The solution is built on the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social, mobile, and connected apps. As a result, it is fast to implement and easy to use, enabling rapid adoption across your company.
Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud lets you create a comprehensive and consistent consumer profile across all touchpoints with real-time insights that go beyond purchase history, including demographics, location, and more.
You can also set up custom fields to track the data that’s most relevant to your business. Whether you’re creating targeted marketing campaigns or delivering content across channels,
Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud enables you to target the right consumer segments at the right time. Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud also integrates with other Salesforce clouds such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
Consumer Goods Cloud is the only solution that lets you get the most out of your data, people, and technology. With the Consumer Goods Cloud you can:
1. Deliver a personalized experience to every customer- Personalization is the future of retail. Today’s consumers expect to be known and understood, and they want their favorite brands to anticipate their needs so they can get the products they want exactly when they want them.
2. Unify your data from all sources across your value chain- With the most comprehensive set of cloud solutions, it helps you connect your front and back-office systems, and unify data across processes and organizations.
3. Transform your front and back office to move with speed and agility- Built on a modern technology stack, Salesforce consumer goods cloud optimizes business processes and enables continuous innovation.
4. Enable connected commerce with partners and customers- You can collaborate seamlessly with distributors, retailers, manufacturers, agents, and customers as per your choice and convenience.
Why Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud?
Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud is designed to address the extraordinary challenges that CPG companies face today. It recognizes the importance of technology in driving growth while managing cost and complexity. The solution combines a comprehensive set of industry-focused capabilities with the power of Salesforce CRM.
As the consumer goods industry becomes increasingly competitive, the need for consumer goods companies to create a unique and unified brand experience is more important than ever. Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud helps brands and retailers create these personalized experiences with customers by seamlessly blending physical and digital worlds while retaining full control of their data.
Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud is designed to engage and deliver value to consumers. It empowers manufacturers, distributors, and retailers with a holistic view of their consumers and the freedom to build meaningful consumer relationships. Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud not only helps you better understand your customers, but also helps you market more effectively to them.
Consumer Goods Cloud Features
The cloud software includes:
1. Sales Cloud: Salesforce Sales Cloud is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that gives your sales team the tools they need to close deals and boost their productivity. Salesforce Sales Cloud is a sales force automation tool that helps you organize and manage your sales activities, including lead generation, prospect follow-ups, tracking of sales productivity, and reporting. By consolidating all of your data into one location, Salesforce enables your reps to be more efficient and effective.
2. Marketing Cloud: This allows brands to personalize communications with customers across channels, including email, mobile, social media, web, advertising, and the Internet of Things (IoT). Marketing Cloud is a platform that turns customer data into meaningful interactions across channels. It allows you to connect with customers across multiple touchpoints and devices, manage customer journeys, and develop comprehensive profiles of your customers. Marketing Cloud includes Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Web Studio, Social Studio, and Journey Builder.
3. Service Cloud: Enables companies to deliver seamless customer service experiences via phone, email, chat, or social media. Salesforce Service Cloud allows customer support teams to interact with customers via phone, email, chat, web, and social media. Salesforce Service Cloud also includes a robust knowledge base for self-service support and a powerful case management system for managing customer interactions.
Benefits of Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud
With the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud, you can:
- Empower your sales team to sell more effectively with real-time reporting and data about customers, products, and orders.
- Provide personalized support for every customer, from new product inquiries to post-sales questions.
- Connect with your customers on a more human level by delivering relevant promotions, offers, and content.
- Understand how each marketing campaign is performing so you can optimize results in real-time.
- Connect with customers across channels for a unified view of the customer relationship.
How Can AppShark Help?
Our experience has shown that many Consumer Goods companies, large and small, are at different stages of their CRM implementation. A company may have come up with a shortlist of CRM platforms and be unable to decide on the right platform. Or they may have already selected Salesforce as their platform and need help in building custom apps on Force.com, Salesforce1 Mobile, or Community Cloud. Or they may be using Salesforce for some time now but are not getting the benefits they expected out of it.
That’s where AppShark comes in. We have over 10 years of experience working with companies across industries to implement and manage their Salesforce deployments. Our team members are certified by Salesforce in various areas including design and implementation of Force. com-based applications, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, and Service Cloud (Sales/Service Cloud). Whether you need help selecting the right CRM platform for your company or you are looking for a reliable technology partner to maintain your existing Salesforce deployment, AppShark is here to help.
We provide our customers with the right advice and solutions to help them utilize their data more efficiently and effectively. We have provided consulting services to multiple salesforce customers in the Consumer Goods industry and helped them build customized solutions.
Our solutions include Salesforce implementation, maintenance, migration, integration, and support services. We also provide staff augmentation services wherein you can hire our Salesforce consultants for long and short-term projects. To know more about our Salesforce services, please feel free to contact us, or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.