Salesforce is the world’s leading Cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that helps businesses build a top-notch customer experience. The platform helps you stay in touch with not just your customers, but also prospects and partners. It stores information of current and potential clients, offering valuable data to be leveraged for sales and marketing campaigns. The campaigns can also be tracked across platforms like email or social media and the analytics come in handy in determining their success. What’s more, Sales, Marketing, Services, Finance, Company Development, Supply Chain Management, and other business verticals which require maintaining external and internal relationships are also hugely benefited by Salesforce.
Salesforce – Key Features
1. CRM Automation: Salesforce automates business processes like task assignments and email alert production. It enables you to generate recommendations with a single click and even advises with commercial transactions.
2. Improve Your Workflow: You can swiftly build and automate your business processes, with Salesforce Visual Workflow’s drag & drop features.
3. Collaborate: Communicate with several teams in real-time and stay up to date on their progress with Salesforce collaboration tools like ‘Chatter’.
4. Manage Better: Organize tasks, allocate assignments and keep track of work, goals, and events.
5. Know Your Customers: Gain a 360-degree perspective of your consumers by accessing their Contacts, Conversations, Activity Logs, Internal Account Discussions, and other relevant data anytime, anywhere.
6. AI Analytics: Salesforce’s AI and configurable dashboards provide key performance data and reporting tools to analyze your business, helping you make better business decisions.
7. Leverage Reports & Dashboards: Create and view thoroughly informative reports, accessible to all team members and get a visual representation of your business’s performance in real-time.
And so much more…
One of the most popular Third-Party software on Salesforce’s AppExchange marketplace is Conga.
And with Conga Composer, you can create beautiful and accurate digital documents easily, using pre-built or customized templates, which are automatically populated with data from Salesforce. You can also send consistent and personalized documents which will help elevate your brand and delight your customers.
You can generate multiple documents, such as Quotes, Proposals, Account plans, Invoices, Work Orders, Reports & charts, Contracts, Receipts, Shipping docs, and many more. Formats such as HTML email, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. are all supported.
What’s even better is that, with the simple click of a button, Conga Composer allows Salesforce users to Create, Automate, Alter, and Generate Papers and Quotes. You may also choose from a variety of richly structured templates, including data from any Salesforce entity or you can make a Conga template, with the Template Builder.
Conga Composer – Key Features
- Get immediate access to all fields by simply placing a custom button or link on any object’s page layout.
- Salesforce reports or SOQL queries can retrieve any additional required data, from up to 50 other objects/lists.
- Transform complex routines into a simple click.
- Build richly formatted templates that are completely customized for your business.
- Conga Composer makes file delivery seamless, irrespective of if you’re automatically emailing invoices to customers, posting quarterly reports to Chatter, or sending a contract for eSignature.
- Preselect up to 10 templates to generate one or more output files.
- Use parameters to restrict options in the UI, or enable background mode to bypass it.
- Tackle unlimited use cases, with a single application, increasing user adoption across your company.
- Leverage powerful add-ons, for running solutions in batches, scheduling the creation and delivery of files or triggering a merge with Salesforce workflow.
- Generate thousands of documents every day, without any increase in staff resources.
Benefits Of Integrating Conga Composer & Salesforce
1. Reduce Document Delivery Time
Pull up data from across Salesforce objects, organizations, and external systems, such as ERP, Marketing, HR, and so on, to create customized, personalized, and on-time documents and reports, facilitating ease of delivery. Get up and running quickly to reduce document delivery time, by gaining additional insights with notifications and document history which increase visibility, speeding up team velocity and business processes.
2. Merge Multiple Documents
The Salesforce Congo integration proves to be cost and time effective by helping you manage a large number of documents, and also merging numerous documents together to combine data.
3. Workflow Automation
The integration automates document creation to eliminate manual tasks with workflows that initiate and complete customer engagements. It also helps you standardize what you send to ensure you always land on-brand. Batch Operations, Scheduling, and a comprehensive workflow for automating various processes give you added advantage. You can also email automatic timesheets, conveniently and quickly, to be signed off by your colleagues at the end of every month.
4. Automatic E-Signatures
E-Signatures are essential while creating customized documents. The Salesforce Congo integration offers an e-Signature solution called ‘Docusign‘, to significantly help streamline the sales process.
5. Support Team
In case you face issues leveraging any of their multitude of features, their customer support team has got your back round the clock. They offer learning resources, tutorials, product documentation, technical support, and more.
Steps To Set Up The Salesforce Conga Composer Integration
Follow the below steps to do the integration yourself.
- Login to your Salesforce account and download the Conga Composer App from Salesforce AppExchange. Then, sign up for your Conga Composer account.
- Once Conga Composer is available in your Salesforce account, go to ‘Conga Solution’ and select ‘New’ from the drop-down menu. Then, choose ‘Master Object’ wherever you want to use the Conga solution and name it.
- You now need to click on the ‘Create A Button’ option, which will create a new button used in the page layout. Navigate to that object in the ‘Link’ and ‘Action’ tab and search for the button that Conga Composer built automatically. Once you get it, go to the page layout and choose the layout where you want to use the button, then go to the button, select, and ‘Drag’ it to a layout.
- Next, select the button on the Object’s Information Page, and it will redirect you to the URL where you can use the Conga Composer tool. From there, go to ‘Tools’, then ‘Settings’, then ‘Template Builder’, and utilize the notation that you need in the local template. Next, copy it, and paste it into your Custom Template.
- Now that you are done developing your template, go to ‘Conga Composer Generator’ and choose the template you just designed/customised, and saved.
- Finally, create a ‘PDF’ using your document the same way as the template and it will be available to ‘Preview’ and ‘Download’. You’ve successfully created a document for a ‘Single Record’ with a single button click, (and you can document multiple records, the same way too).
Thinking Salesforce Integration, Think AppShark
We are AppShark– a Gold Certified Salesforce Partner, with more than 10 years of expertise and 100 plus Salesforce experts, specializing in the implementation, customization, and integration of Salesforce solutions. And we are dedicated to ensuring that organizations like yours are maximizing all of their features and benefits.