Job Title: Software Developer
Experience: 60 Months of Experience
Work Location: Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field.
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyzing, implementing, integrating, and supporting business and operation applications and processes in support of core organizational functions
- Staying abreast of technological trends
- Analyzing data to create queries and adhoc reports.
- Researching existing procedures and requirements to develop appropriate information technology solutions
- Writing and maintaining application programs from predefined program specifications implementation of computer application systems. Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Provides systems analysis, design and programming support for existing production applications.
- Responsible to translate user requests into detailed design and program specifications for complex projects.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Analysis of business requirements and specifications.
- Preparation of estimate for the requirements received from client. May analyze or recommend commercially available software
- Consults with current and proposed systems users to discuss and document requests for new and/or modified system changes.
- Research, identifying design alternatives and recommend computer based solutions.
- Prepares routine project descriptions, cost/benefit analysis and needs assessment for new and/or enhanced system modifications.
Interested Candidates can forward their resume to email@example.com including the JOB ID
Get in Touch
We welcome resources with the right skills and attitude. Join us to make use of scores of opportunities to learn and grow. Fill out the following form with all details.