Job Title: Software Developer
Experience: 60 Months of Experience
Work Location: Travel and relocation possible to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or related with at least 60 months of experience. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Configuring Admin-UCM views and creating UCM Match rules, Enabling Survivorship Rules and Fetch Web Services
- Customization of Audit Trail and maintaining UCM DQ Sync Services & Business service
- Performing EIM inserts and updating jobs for Accounts and Contact entities.
- Tuning UCM Batch Data Management Workflows and performing data load to UCM application
- Configure CIF Integration Objects to Load data from external systems to UCM applications.
- Creation of filters, Quick filters, Context filters, and cascading filters.
- Setting up Business intelligence and data visualization tool Tableau (Desktop & Server)
- Interacting with clients on gathering the requirements, Performing detail analysis of technical and business requirements, and creating functional and technical design documents
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Developing project plan and objectives, involving all stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility, and Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Defining lookups and master-detail relationships between the objects.
- Deployments using changesets and third-party tools such as Informatica.
- Preparation of Migration and Deployment plans and implementing migration from Sandbox to Production
- Configure and custom develop functionality within the Salesforce CPQ package by creating Products, bundles, Features, Options, Product Actions, Guided selling, Price Rules, Product rules, Configuration Attribute and creating Quote Templates.
Get in Touch
We welcome resources with the right skills and attitude. Join us to make use of scores of opportunities to learn and grow. Fill out the following form with all details.