Job Title: Software Developer
Experience: 3-5 yrs of exp
Work Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Applicant should be a graduate or post-graduate in Computers or equivalent degree.
1. Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyzing, implementing, integrating, and supporting business and operation applications and processes in support of core organizational functions.
- Staying abreast of technological trends.
- Analyzing data to create queries and adhoc reports.
2. Salesforce configuration, administration, integration and apex programming, Deploy and support salesforce applications.
- Salesforce developer is required to design new Salesforce solutions as and when needed.
- Responsible for controlling the adaptability of all the APIs and their integration.
- Expected to keep a constant check on the system developed and user satisfaction.
3. Review, troubleshoot applications to meet requirements, Adhere to quality procedures, Quality assurance
- Establish Quality procedure, monitor and audit to ensure meeting quality goals.
- Expected to prepare test data, plan and conduct module testing
- Performs root cause analysis for the delivery defects.
- Adhering to the quality standards provided by client in each phase of SDLC.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables are met.
- Review work status and assist the team in all phases of the software engineering cycle.
4. May analyze or recommend commercially available software
- Consults with current and proposed systems users to discuss and document requests for new and/or modified system changes.
- Research, identifying design alternatives and recommend computer based solutions.
- Prepares routine project descriptions, cost/benefit analysis and needs assessment for new and/or enhanced system modifications.
- Provides user access requirements and maintains system security.
- Modifies, enhances, or adds modules to existing applications; and adapts purchased software to hardware used by the department.
- Writes specifications for system and program design; coordinates system and program testing to ensure conformance to specifications and identify and correct problems.
Get in Touch
We welcome resources with the right skills and attitude. Join us to make use of scores of opportunities to learn and grow. Fill out the following form with all details.